- Foreign citizens, who come to resident for official and private reason and come to stay more than 30 days in Mongolia, have to register in Mongolia Immigration Agency within 7 working days from entered by the border.
- About the visa extension:
If required, you can apply only 1 time to extend your visa up to 30 days in Mongolia Immigration Agency within 4 working days before your visa expired.
- Foreign citizens, who come to resident and stay more than 30 days in Mongolia, have to apply for a visa in Mongolia Immigration Agency.
Other place to apply for a visa:
- Mongolian Diplomatic Missions
- If there is not any Mongolian Diplomatic Missions, Honorary Consul in your country, apply at border.
If you apply for a visa for foreign citizens at border, you have to apply in Mongolia Immigration Agency before 14 days of arrival of foreign citizens. Passport must be valid for at least 1 year.
If you need more information:
Mongolia Immigration Agency
Khan-Uul District, 10th Khoroo, Ulaanbaatar
Information center: 1900-1882
Web site: http://immigration.gov.mn