Home Apply for A3 residency permit
Required materials for the inviting organization
▪ Official request (must include organization`s type of activity, duration and purpose of stay);
▪ Legal entity`s state registration certificate, special license (if given for company`s specific type of activity)
▪ Copy of passport or relevant valid substitute (must be valid for a minimum of 180 days before your intended travel to Mongolia);
▪ Address statement by local sum, khoroo`s authority;
▪ Other necessary documents (Agreements, MOU, etc.)
▪ Letter of proxy is needed If someone is applying on behalf of their organization and work ID
▪ Receipt of payment
▪ Application form
▪ Foreign national must apply for private purpose residency permit within 21 days after entry at Immigration Agency of Mongolia.
▪ A foreign national applying for a residence permit for the first time must come to the Immigration agency in person and register biometric data (fingerprints, photos).
▪ Physical examination is needed for an official and private residency purpose
▪ Representative or foreign national shall apply in person
▪ In case of residency permit denial, foreign national can re-apply after 90 days
Standard- 5 working days
Expedite- 3 working days
Recipient name: "Гадаадын иргэн, ХГазар"
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 1320000052
Transaction description: Residency permit for 1 person
Residency card fee:
Recipient name: "АВЕРС СЕКЬЮРИТИ ХХК"
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 2205140728
Transaction description: Residency permit for 1 person 21.000₮
Standard - 156.000₮
Expedite - 276.000₮
Immigration Agency of Mongolia