1. A request to adopt a child (if married, joint request) and its official translation;
2. Copies of the national identification card or its equivalent, and if married, a marriage certificate;
3. Biography of 2 generations of his/her family, family inquiry/detailed information/ and a family portrait;
4. Permanent residency address statement [of the applicant];
5. Financial capability obtained from the relevant entity;
6. A reference letter issued by police, health organisation and other relevant organisation confirming that there is no circumstance prohibiting such adoption;
7. Statement of the applicant by State Central Administrative Body in charge of Population of Mongolia;
8. A permit issued by a competent authority of the adoptive parents' country of jurisdiction which permits the adoption of a foreign child, entrance of such child to the country and permanent residency of the child.