1. A request to adopt a child (if married, joint request) and its official translation;
2. Copies of the national identification card or its equivalent, and if married, a marriage certificate;
3. Biography of 2 generations of his/her family, family inquiry/detailed information/ and a family portrait;
4. A reference letter confirming a permanent residency address (of the applicant);
5. A reference letter regarding financial capability (of the applicant) obtained from the relevant entity;
6. A reference letter issued by police, health organisation and other relevant organisation confirming that there is no circumstance prohibiting such adoption;
7. A reference letter from the applicant country`s population issue authority;
8. A permit issued by a competent authority of the adoptive parents' country of jurisdiction which permits the adoption of a foreign child, entrance of such child to the country and permanent residency of the child.