Mongolia has started issuing e-visas to save time and money for foreign nationals traveling to Mongolia. Citizens of the countries on this list can apply for Mongolian e-visa from anywhere in the world.
Types of e-visas that can be issued:
- Tourist /K2/
- Participant in cultural and sports competition /K4/
- Transit /K6/
How to apply for an e-visa:
- Go to www.evisa.mn
- Fill out the visa application accurately and completely
- Pay e-visa fee online
- Visa application reviewal
- If approved, your ETA /Electronic Travel Authorization/ will be sent to your e-mail address
Processing steps and time:
- Applications are received 24/7
- Officers of the Immigration Agency of Mongolia will review your visa application documents and determine whether you meet the qualifications for visa approval
- Your application will be processed within 3 working days/72 hours.
Arriving in Mongolia with e-visa
Print out ETA or save it in your smartphone, present at Immigration Check Post you’re your passport, where your eVisa will be scanned.
Things to keep in mind, when applying for an e-visa:
- Accurately and completely fill e-visa application form
- Passport must be valid for at least 180 days when applying for an e-visa.
- It’s against the law to do activities other than your purpose stated in your evisa
- Obtaining a visa does not guarantee your entry into Mongolia.