In accordance with article 27 section 27.3 of Law on legal status of foreign nationals
- Based on National Police Agency and General Intelligence Agency`s recommendation;
- Violated visa, registration, residency regulation more than 2 times;
- Operated illegal activities in Mongolia;
- Forged and edited visa or permission which issued by authorities;
- Failed to issue a residence permit on the grounds of revocation of a passport or a document substituting for it by a competent authority of the respective State, or revocation of a previously issued permit or refusal to extend the permit.
The state administrative body in charge of foreign nationals shall warn the foreign citizen to leave the country voluntarily.