Notice for foreign nationals
K3 visa applicants (up to 3 days) shall gather following materials when applying at Mongolian diplomatic missions abroad or international border points:
- Copy of passport or relevant valid substitute (must be valid for a minimum of 180 days before your intended travel to Mongolia);
- Official invitation letter is needed when traveling with family
- Proof of sufficient funds if needed
- Receipt of payment
- Completed application form (apply online)
▪ K3 visa is issued to a foreign citizen traveling in the border area specified in the Law on Borders of Mongolia or in the territory of the Sum bordering on the neighboring country.
▪ K3 visas for cross-border tourism are issued on the passport of the leader, and visas for accompanying members are issued on the list or in the appendix.
▪ The group of tourists shall have the same means of transportation, route, travel program, and arrival and departure times at the ▪ Mongolian border.
▪ Short-term visitor must apply for residency permit if intended stay is 180 days in one year
▪ You can re-apply again after 180 days If documents are found forged or obtained visa by false declaration, 30 days if application has been denied with other reasons.
Standard - 50$
Expedite - 95$
Visa issuing authority
Mongolian diplomatic missions abroad or border point