▪ Official request letter by inviting organization and legal entity (Must include organization`s type of activity, duration of stay, relationship with C8 applicant);
▪ Original copy of documents used in visa permission application (including official request letter)
▪ Copy of C8 applicant`s passport and residency permit
▪ Copy of passport or relevant valid substitute (must be valid for a minimum of 180 days before your intended travel to Mongolia);
▪ Address statement by local sum, khoroo`s authority;
▪ Other necessary documents
▪ Receipt of payment
▪ Application form
▪ Letter of proxy is needed If someone is applying on behalf of their organization and work ID
▪ “Family member” means someone with proof of foreign national`s husband, wife, partner, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother and children (under the age of 18).
▪ Foreign national must apply for a residency permit at Immigration Agency of Mongolia 21 days after entering the country
▪ A foreign national applying for a residence permit for the first time must come to the Immigration agency in person and register biometric data (fingerprints, photos).
▪ Residency permit period is based on main C8 applicant`s employment period
▪ Physical examination is needed for an official and private residency purpose
Standard- 5 working days
Expedite- 3 working days
Recipient name: "Гадаадын иргэн, ХГазар"
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 1320000052
Transaction description: Residency permit for 1 person
Standard- 135.000₮, Expedite- 255.000₮
Residency card fee:
Recipient name: "АВЕРС СЕКЬЮРИТИ ХХК"
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 2205140728
Transaction description: Residency permit for 1 person 21.000₮
Standard - 156.000₮
Expedite - 276.000₮
Immigration Agency of Mongolia