- Official request by inviting organization and legal entity (Must include area of study, and duration of stay in Mongolia, relationship with E5 applicant);
- Original copy of documents used in visa permission application (including official request letter)
- Copy of E5 passport
- Copy of passport or relevant valid substitute (must be valid for a minimum of 180 days before your intended travel to Mongolia);
- Address statement by local sum, khoroo`s authority;
- Official marriage, birth or adoption certificate with official translation
- Letter of proxy is needed If someone is applying on behalf of their organization and work ID
- Receipt of payment
- Application form
- “Family member” means someone with proof of foreign national`s husband, wife, partner, father, mother, grandfather, grandmother and children (under the age of 18).
- Must apply within 21 days after entry
- A foreign national applying for a residence permit for the first time must come to the Immigration agency in person and register biometric data (fingerprints, photos).
- Residency permit period is based on main E5 applicant`s employment period
- Bring the hard, original copy of documents to the Immigration Agency of Mongolia in person
- Physical examination is needed for an official and private residency purpose
- Foreign national can re-apply after 90 days in case of denial
Standard- 5 working days
Expedite- 3 working days
Recipient name: "Гадаадын иргэн, ХГазар"
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 1320000052
Transaction description: Residency permit for 1 person
Standard - 135.000₮
Expedite - 255.000₮
Recipient name: "АВЕРС СЕКЬЮРИТИ ХХК"
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 2205140728
Transaction description: Residency permit for 1 person 21.000₮
Standard - 156.000₮
Expedite - 276.000₮
Immigration Agency of Mongolia