Home Apply for H1 visa permission (up to 90 days)
Apply for H1 visa permission
General requirements for inviting individual and organization
▪ Official invitation letter (Must include purpose and duration of stay, visa receiving point)
▪ Official request by inviting organization and legal entity;
▪ Certificate that states that a a foreign national who has made an outstanding contribution to Mongolia, or who has acquired a profession or specialization that is in great demand in Mongolia, and who has made great achievements in any field of science.
▪ Copy of passport or relevant valid substitute (must be valid for a minimum of 180 days before your intended travel to Mongolia);
▪ Copy of legal entity`s state registration certificate;
▪ Other relevant documents;
▪ Letter of proxy for applying on behalf of their organization and work ID
▪ Receipt of payment
▪ Completed application form (apply online)
▪ A response will be sent to registered e-mail, in case of visa permission refusal
▪ Visa permission is valid for 60 days after issuance
▪ Short-term visitor must apply for residence permit at the Immigration Agency of Mongolia within 21 days after entry
▪ Short-term visitor must apply for residence permit if intended stay is more than 180 days in one year
▪ You can re-apply again after 180 days If documents are found forged or obtained visa by false declaration, 30 days if application has been denied with other reasons.
Standard - 5 working days
Expedite - 3 working days
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 1320000052
Recipient name: "Гадаадын иргэн, ХГазар"
Transaction description: Визийн Зөвшөөрөл 1 хүн 2500₮
Visa issuing authority
Immigration Agency of Mongolia