Home Apply for H2 visa permission (up to 90 days)
Apply for H2 visa permission
General requirements for inviting individual and organization !
In accordance with the article 4.4 of Mongolian visa issuance regulation, "The visa issuing authority can issue visa without visa permission for single and double entry visa for up to 90 days"
General requirements for H2 visa permission
▪ Official request by inviting organization and legal entity;
▪ Copy of birth certificate, identity card or other document that proves mongolian nationality
▪ Copy of passport or relevant valid substitute (must be valid for a minimum of 180 days before your intended travel to Mongolia);
▪ Receipt of payment
▪ Completed application form (apply online)
▪ A response will be sent to registered e-mail, in case of visa permission refusal
▪ Visa permission is valid for 60 days after issuance
▪ Short-term visitor must apply for residence permit at the Immigration Agency of Mongolia within 21 days after entry
▪ Short-term visitor must apply for residence permit if intended stay is more than 180 days in one year
▪ You can re-apply again after 180 days If documents are found forged or obtained visa by false declaration, 30 days if application has been denied with other reasons.
Standard - 5 working days
Expedite - 3 working days
Recipient account: Golomt bank- 1320000052
Recipient name: "Гадаадын иргэн, ХГазар"
Transaction description: Визийн Зөвшөөрөл 1 хүн 2500₮
Visa issuing authority
Mongolian diplomatic missions abroad, Consulate and representative offices or Mongolian crossing border points
Please visit Immigration agency of Mongolia if you need visa permission.